|(Russian certificate # 25226, registered by the State
Register of Measurement Means of Russian Federation, # 15168-06)
- concentration of copper, lead, cadmium, iron, cobalt,
chromium, zinc, molybdenum, nickel, manganese, arsenic,
tin, mercury ions in natural and waste waters, foodstuffs,
food raw material, biological liquids and other objects;
- thiols, disulfides and their ratio in biological objects.
- possibility of simultaneous determination of several elements
from one sample (cadmium, copper, lead);
- low detection limit for wide range of the determined elements;
- environmental safety of analysis method and applied electrode
(mercury and soluble mercury salts free sensor surface and solution);
- low interference of organic constituent of the analyzed solution
due to specific electrode surface modification;
- excluding of inert gas application for soluble oxygen evacuation
in the analysis process due to signal registration modes specification;
- low reagent consumption and low volume of the analyzed sample;
- possibility of electrochemical sample preparation for analysis
of complex objects containing significant amount of organic components;
- PC control and treatment of the results, English interface;
- low cost of the single analysis and rather low cost of the analyzer.
- electronic unit
- magnetic stirrer;
- three electrode electrochemical cell with electrode set (at the
- certified quantitative analysis techniques of waters, soils, foodstuffs,
biological liquids (at the customer's option);
- software (at the customer's option).
- determined concentration range 0.1-10000 mcg/l;
- analyzer’s relative error 10%;
- analysis time 15-45 min.;
- alternating-current mains power supply, 220V, 50 Hz;
- power consumption 60 watt;
- size (mm) 250ő175ő75;
- sample consumption per one analysis 1-10 ml.
|(Russian certificate # 28029, registered by the State
Register of Measurement Means of Russian Federation, # 34944-07)
||The Analyzer provides
realization of analogues free simple and reliable potentiometric
method of antioxidant activity (AOA) determination (Patent of
Advantages of the potentiometric method of AOA determination
monitoring, hydrochemistry, food industry, agriculture, medicine,
monitoring of technological processes.
- express (single measurement time 3-5 min.);
- analysis simplicity;
- availability and low cost of consumables;
- all operations are controlled by specific English software.
- MPA-1 interface consists of liquid crystal indicator (4 lines
of 16 alphabetic-digital symbols) and 6 button keyboard;
- Software provides any combination of function activation (at
the customer's option);
- Measurement range from 4 to -4 V,
- Detection limit 10-6 M of antioxidants;
- Single measurement time 3 – 5 min.;
- Number of the determined ions over 35 (at the customer's option).
Approximate list of the determined ions: : Cl-, F-,
NO3-, SO42-,CN-, Br-,
K+, Na+, S2-, NO2-,
NH4+, Mg2+, HPO42-,
Ba2+, CNS-, Fe3+, ClO4-,
CO32-, Ag+, Cd2+,
Cr6+, Cu2+, Hg2+. Ionometric
measurement algorithm assume possibility of measurement system
calibration by means of solutions with known value of the parameter
to be found. Known values are selected from the list (from 2 to
5 values) fixed for each kind of ions, including Í+. In this case
missing of quantitative data (cancellation of calibration) and
repeat calibration are possible. For pH measurements 8 pH values
of buffer calibration solutions might be given;
- Power supply: 220 V or accumulator ;
- Size (mm) 215ő100ő40
- Weight (kg) 0,4.
MPA-1 is replenished with antioxidant measurement
sensors, AOA determination techniques, ionselective combined electrodes
35 (at the customer's option), magnetic stirrer, stand.